Request for Proposal – Visual Identity and Brand Guidelines
Visual Identity and Brand Guidelines
About the challenge
SYPE is a young, driven and established organization that makes a big impact in the business community in both Regina and Saskatoon. We connect young entrepreneurs and professionals, foster relationships and collaboration, and collectively have fun doing it.
We want our new visual identity & brand to communicate just that.
We believe that change is good. With that in mind, we’ve decided to rebrand SYPE on a provincial level. Our objective is for our brand to more clearly communicate what we’re about. Our goal is to create a logo and brand that young professionals and entrepreneurs are proud to affiliate with. We see this brand as being trendy (but classy), bold (but youthful) and fun (but professional).
So, are you up for the challenge? If you are, please read below, as well as review the RFP link, to find out more about the challenge and what’s in it for you (including $2,000 for creating a visual identity and brand guidelines)!
What we want from you
- Proposals for Logo Ideas
For the initial submission, please provide 1 to 2 logo options in colour and black and white. The logo submission is your bid for the full project of creating a brand and visual identity for SYPE. Proposals must be in by May 22nd.
Three finalists will be selected and contacted with next steps by May 26th and a winner will be selected by June 3rd, with all logo revisions to be completed by June 10th.
- Phase 2: Visual Identity and Brand Guidelines
The creator of the winning logo will also create a visual identity and brand guidelines with the deliverables outlined under Scope of Services in the RFP document. The deadline for this portion of the challenge will be determined once the logo challenge is complete and the project is awarded to one of the three finalists.
The creator of the winning logo submission will receive:
- $2,000 for completing the visual identity and brand guidelines
- Free 2019 and 2020 SYPE membership
- Logo reveal at Silver Spades
- 2 free tickets to Silver Spades 2019
- Website news story on the logo and person/company on Regina and Saskatoon websites
- Social media post and recognition on Regina and Saskatoon social channels
- Swag bag with merchandise with new logo
How to accept and submit to the challenge
- Review RFP in downloadable PDF
- Email email@example.com with 1-2 logo options
- Submission Deadline May 22nd, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!